One of the reasons as to why many of the Indian students go to Romanian medical universities for MBBS is due to the no entrance exam required.
As far as the admission procedure is concerned, it is simple and easy to follow.
You just need to have all the documents handy before applying for MBBS admission.
Facts About Education in Romania:
- Kindergarten students can start school at three years of age
- Students in high school can take up to 14 subjects at a go
- The high school admission of students is based on test scores
- Students attend specialty high schools
- Education system in Romania is rapidly advancing
- In comparison to men Romanian women attend school for longer time
Why Indian Medical Students Prefer MBBS in Romania?
- MBBS in Romania is highly popular among the Indian Students. Pursuing MBBS qualification in Romania is one of the best options and it is also cost-friendly.
- Also, most of the universities in Romania are approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and NMC.
- No entrance examination is demanded by the medical universities of Romania.
- Study MBBS in Romania at the top-rated medical university with an affordable MBBS tuition fee is now provided to the students who want to study from Romania.
- Among the top medical universities of the Romania, the fee is lower as compared to the universities of India.
- The tuition fees at Romanian universities are economically good for the students and the cheapest medical universities. More and more Indian students are attracted towards the University of Romania to pursue MBBS due to some valid reasons.
About the Courses In Romania:
- The standard of education in medical universities of Romania is very high and they are also known for its academic excellence.
- Various courses in Romania are provided with the specialization such as orthopedics, gynecology, gastroenterology, surgery, cardiology, neurology, etc.
- Duration of the MBBS in Romania is of six years which includes 5 year of clinical study at university and 1 year of Internship at the local hospitals of Romania.
- The medium of delivering education to Indian students is English language in universities of Romania.
- If the student has completed education in the English medium school, then there is no need to appear for TOEFL or IELTS.
- Romania is known for its affordable and the best quality of education which is recognized across the world due to authorization by the world organizations.
- In addition to this, job placements are also provided by the universities of Romania. After completion of MBBS in Romania, medical graduates need to clear the National Medical Commission Screening Test or Foreign Medical Graduates Examination to get registered as a Medical Practitioner in India.
Bright Career After MBBS Study from Romania:
- A graduate completing the tough MBBS course has a bright future ahead.
- He/she can go for the full time employment in a private hospital or apply for a job in a government hospital.
- He/she can also opt for the private practice in Romania or return back to India to explore the endless world of opportunities.
- A medical graduate can also go for the PG courses with specialization in certain areas of interest.
- A candidate can also go for the course in Hospital Administration for a stable career in the field of medicine.
- In order for the Indian students to practice in India doing MBBS abroad have to appear for a screening test which is conducted by the national board of examinations on behalf of the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Students who are able to clear the exam can then register with the NMC for the medical practice.
- The NMC screening test is conducted twice in a year.
- It is now replaced by NEXT exam.
- It has no age limit.
- The purpose of the test is to evaluate the individual’s personal abilities, skills, understanding, and hold on the key practices followed in the field of medicine.
- Multiple attempts are allowed to every single foreign medical graduate interested in working in the field of medicine in the Indian territories.