MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the wisest option to choose for an Indian student. Many of the NMC approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan with quality education have already established a milestone for the Indian students as well as for other foreign students.The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan takes a total of 5 years to complete.One year of internship is mandatory to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan is accepted worldwide.
Teacher to students ratio in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is balanced and the classes are not overpopulated to establish learning harmony.
- Ranking of the universities of medicine in Kyrgyzstan has a higher global ranking and reputation that attracts an international crowd.
- Exams are not mandatory for admission, Students get direct admission once they clear NEET-UG.
- Students don’t have to worry about donation charges or any hidden cost to learn in Kyrgyzstan as they are not required.
- The faculty members have practical industrial experience and the students get elite infrastructure to become successful doctors.
- The colleges provide sports complexes, ceremony halls, libraries, reading halls, and fully equipped laboratories.
- As of now, An average of 4,500 Indians are pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS duration in Kyrgyzstan is shorter than most of the foreign countries and the teaching medium is in the English language.
- The procedure of study visa acquisition, as well as the admission journey, is smoother in Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable for Indian students.
- Almost all the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer FMGE and USMLE coaching assistance for students.
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan got popular among the Indian students after 2010 since the universities in Kyrgyzstan have started offering medical education in English.
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan follow the international standard of education.
University mainly focuses on the professional development of students.
The medical candidates are subjected to intensive training for the diagnosis process.
Candidates will get the opportunity to enhance their clinical skills.
The classes are conducted in groups. Each group has a teacher to student ratio of 1:15.
Indian students will get a lot of clinical exposure in close coordination with doctors working there.
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offers hostel facilities to Indian students. Amenities provided by the universities are:
- Hostels are located in the main territory of the respective college.
- An apartment is used as a residence for international students.
- Rooms available in the accommodation is well furnished with the supply of basic facilities.
- The infrastructure also includes places like Gym, Pool, Sports grounds, Cafes, Restaurants, etc.
- Every room has comfortable ventilation with a center heater and other daily usage equipment.
- The rooms have a separate bathroom, washing zone, and a kitchen.
- Indian food is made readily available for Indian students.
- The accommodation center consists of a reading room with a wi-fi facility for the purpose of academic research & studies.
- The hostel is always under security surveillance and CCTV for the ultimate protection and welfare of the students.