MBBS in Armenia can be the best option for the Indian Medical aspirants. Indian students get everything that they wish for in their medical university. Low MBBS course fees, good clinical exposure, quality medical education, modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories attract thousands of students to do MBBS in Armenia. A student has to undertake no entrance test in order to get admission in top medical universities in Armenia. The admission procedure for Armenian medical universities is quite easy and simple.
The low tuition fee in the medical universities of Armenia is the primary reason for attracting thousands of students from around the world. Students prefer MBBS in Armenia when going for the option of MBBS abroad due to the facilities they get in the top government medical universities of Armenia. It can be an extremely wise decision for a student to study MBBS in Armenia and fulfill his/her dream of becoming a doctor. The adoption of the English language as the medium of instruction is the other main reason why students prefer MBBS in Armenia. Out of the International students who visit Armenia for their MBBS, Indian students hold quite a high proportion.
In addition, the awarded MBBS degrees from the prestigious Armenian Medical Universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) & listed with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). Students already pursuing MBBS in Armenia and planning to seek admission for the MBBS Studies in Armenia need not worry about anything. A candidate from India can get confirmed admission for MBBS in Armenia on fulfilling the required eligibility criteria. So stay relaxed and pack your bag for the admission in the MBBS from the Top Medical Universities in Armenia.
Here are some uniques advantages you will get while pursuing your studies in Armenia:
- The capital city of Armenia, Yerevan has a few of the prestigious medical universities offering the MBBS course to international students. More than 2000 Indian Students are currently studying MBBS in Armenia and all of the MBBS universities are situated nearby to each other in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Armenian medical certificates are recognized by MCI, WHO.
- Armenia is known for the lowest crime rate & safest country in Europe for worry-free education.
- Most of the universities offer direct admission to Armenia. No TOEFL or IELTS is essential for the admission to MBBS program in Armenia.
- Indian professors are teaching in some of the MBBS universities at Armenia