Georgia has become popular among students who are pursuing MBBS especially after 2011. The medical universities of Georgia are some of the best options for any student who wants to study MBBS abroad. The admission process for studying in a medical college in Georgia is very easy compared to the usual admission processes. Students are not required to go through any sort of entrance test for the admission, as it is done on the basis of the marks obtained in class 12th. Students can attain scholarships on the basis of their marks in 12th. After graduating from a medical college in Georgia, one can apply for a screening test to get the license to practice. The medical universities and colleges in Georgia provide rich quality education with a very feasible tuition fees as compared to other foreign countries. The medical universities of Georgia have got a worldwide recognition and offer high standard infrastructure and education. The medical universities of Georgia are recognized by MCI and WHO. The students completing their MBBS course from Georgia are eligible to work in any part of the world.
The benefits of doing MBBS in Georgia are as follows:
- from medical colleges and universities in Georgia are accredited by international bodies like WHO, MCI, FAIMER and UNESCO.
- Students pursuing their MBBS in Georgia get internships at some of the top multinational companies within the country itself.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process very easier.
- The tuition fee is at an affordable rate in Georgia. There is no donation to be given to the MBBS colleges in Georgia. Also, the student can enroll for a scholarship based on his/her merit score.
- The medium of instruction is English in al the MBBS colleges.
- There are hostels providing Indian food for Indian students. The quality of the accommodation provided and its facilities are exemplary.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure, laboratories, and technology.
- The career opportunities are tremendous for MBBS graduate from Georgia.